Wooden Coaster Making Workshop with exotic wood veneers
Make a set of four coasters using exotic wood veneer. You can create unique patterns and shapes with multiple types of exotic woods, mix and match to find your favorite creation. Great project to make and give as a gift or to treat your self. Find out more by signing up for the newsletter to stay up to date on workshops and locations. You can also contact me about hosting a workshop at a private party, retreat or corporate event.
All the materials you need to complete your unique piece of art will be provided.
- Multiple exotic wood veneer species to choose from
- Birch Plywood square set (for mounting coasters)
- Cutting mat and utility knife
- Guillotine cutter
- Wood glue
- Vacuum press
- Oil finish and or Liquid wax
- Finishing rags and gloves
(Location and date to be announced)
Light refreshments will be served